Honey, can you carry those bags too?
According to the default text here, I’m publishing a post today. I thought I was going to be in charge here?
Why do this?
- Because apparently you told me to. I had other things planned today.
- Second bullet point. Generic reason. Mild humor.
The post can be short or long, (gee thanks for giving me that freedom)a personal intro to your life or a bloggy mission statement(*insert bloggy mission statement*), a manifesto for the future or a simple outline of your the types of things you hope to publish(until I read this, i couldn’t spell
manofes… minifes… *copy paste* manifesto).
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- Serious answer, I spend a lot of time googling things but I constantly find that I’m going through 10 different sites to find a complete answer when I’m working on projects. When I do project posts I want to have a ton of information, organized with tl;drs and answers so people of all skill levels can understand. This is also a place for me to vent about the state of ‘things’
- What topics do you think you’ll write about?
- Technology stuff, retro hardware and software, security posts, dad topics, career advice I’ve gotten from people smarter than me, possibly more, who knows!
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
- People. Nerds. Adults with autism.
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished?
- I hope to write something that inspires someone, somewhere to do something they couldn’t have without something I wrote.
Disclaimer: I have autism. I have spent my life struggling to find where I can be happy and successful. I have also tried to find out the definition of success. I still am. I want to use this platform to voice my concerns and maybe reach a few parents that have autistic kids and see if anything I write could help them help their kids better. I don’t intend to be controversial, but I have a few posts in the works that will make you think, I hope.